Getting a boy to fall in love involves more than just being yourself; you must showcase your best self. Then you can nudge him in the direction of deepening feelings for you. A boy is more likely to fall in love if he sees qualities in you that he values. Although in the end a boy has to fall in love with who you are, both you and the future relationship will benefit if you're attractive, happy and personable.
Items you will need
- Stylish clothes
Express Your Best Personality
Smile, laugh and express positivity around him. Stay optimistic despite the challenges in your day. It is hard to be around a person who is negative and complaining all the time. Show him that you are a joyful person who will add excitement to his life.
Maintain a well-rounded social schedule so your guy knows you don't need him all the time. Spend time with your friends and nurture your hobbies; it is fine to be unavailable. Guys appreciate a challenge and like to know that you have your own outside interests.
Appear confident. You have unique and amazing qualities that may go unnoticed if you are too shy to display them. Believe in yourself and the fact that you are a lovable person -- the aura this creates will attract your special someone to you.
Protect your vitality by eating a healthy diet, exercising and getting the proper amount of sleep. The effects will show in your glowing skin, radiant hair and physical fitness.
Look Your Best
Dress in clothes that flatter your skin color and body type. Accessorize and have fun with your feminine side.
Optimize your hair and makeup for your skin and facial features. Invest in quality products that enhance your features.
Value your appearance every day, not just on special occasions. That way, if you run into the boy you are interested in by surprise, he sees that you always look good. It is also a great way to build your own self-esteem.
Search for what makes you and your special guy compatible, then try to engage him in those activities. If you both like to cook, take a cooking class together. When you are doing something you both enjoy, you automatically express joy and pleasure, which creates great chemistry.
Listen to him with interest. A boy is going to fall in love with someone he discovers to be his best friend and someone who understands him. Give him the chance to open up to you and let him reveal the secrets of what makes him tick.
Find out what he likes to do with his friends. If you can genuinely have fun participating, see if you can join in or at least show you are supportive of his interests.
View Singles Near You
- Get free advice from your hairdresser and the ladies at the cosmetics counter at the mall on what look suits you best.
- Ask your friends and family to give you honest feedback about your personality so you know how you are perceived by others.
- Pretending to be someone you are not is not the right way to go about finding love and will eventually lead to trouble in the relationship.
- Don't rush into physical intimacy you are not ready for in an attempt to get a boy's love. This can be emotionally damaging and unhealthy.
- "Things Mama Should've Told You About Men"; Kimberly Wilson; 2007
- "The Girls' Guide to Guys"; Julie Taylor; 2000
- love,love,love image by Maria Brzostowska from Fotolia.com