Consider what success means to you. Are you looking for a man successful in his career, regardless of how much money he makes? Are you attracted to men who have accumulated a great deal of wealth and have the time to enjoy it? Are you seeking a man who is a "mover and shaker" who invests a lot of time into what he does to continue his success?
Investigate and research places to find the type of successful man you are looking for. You might start by speaking to friends and relatives who have dated or married accomplished men to learn more about where these men tend to spend their free time. You may also consider reliable, well-established dating clubs or websites that specialize in wealthy or successful men.
Visit places where successful men congregate often and consistently. There are an endless variety of such places, from golf courses to yacht clubs to charity functions. Do not appear to be on the hunt, but appear confident and available for conversation with successful men. Prepare by doing some research into current events involving business or politics so you can engage in stimulating conversations.
Wear clothing that makes you look and feel your best. Men can tell the difference between looking sexy and feeling sexy, so always choose your wardrobe based on what flatters you most. Don't necessarily follow the trends if they don't look good on you.
Be positive. No one is attracted to a woman who complains or has a worried or sour face. Always appear relaxed and open. Men will find this attractive.
Keep your dates short. Men will long for another date and reminisce on a good time if the date is short and leaves them wanting more. This also sends a message that you are busy and your time is valuable. This will signal to the successful man that you are equally successful.
Things You Will Need
- Flattering wardrobe
- Enlist the help of an honest friend to find what looks on best on you.
- You may find that a stranger in the store whose look you admire will be more apt to help you find the best look for you.
- You may want to bring along a married or attached friend on outings for safety purposes. This way, she will not be competing with you for the successful man you are attempting to attract.
- Once you have attracted a successful man, do not inform him that you were specifically seeking his type as he may feel that you are only with him for his success.
- Never try to impress a successful man by pretending to be more wealthy or accomplished than you really are. Once he figures out the truth, you will feel embarrassed and he will wonder if you are being dishonest about other things.