First of all make sure that you set a time that is convenient for the both of you, especially if you have small children or both work full-time jobs.
Next, make sure that you buy plenty of candles to set the mood for the evening. Try scented candles like strawberry, apple or chocolate.
Make a small fruit and cheese tray for the two of you to enjoy as an appetizer. Use grapes, strawberries, apples and kiwi (or whatever works for you) for the fruit and then choose a Sharp Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Colby cubes for the cheese. Also, you may want to add a small side whipped cream, melted chocolate and caramel to dip the fruit into and feed to each other.
Chill a bottle of champagne for dinner. A bottle of Spumante works well with chicken or seafood.
Prepare a light dinner for the two of you. Try something quick and easy to prepare like baked chicken breast, rice pilaf and mixed vegetables.
After a bit of making out...end the night with a romantic candle lit bubble bath for two...and I guess you know what happens next!! :)
Things You Will Need
- Make sure that you have the night all to yourselves!!
- Make it simple...it's the thought that counts!!
- Prepare your appetizers and entrée ahead of time so that you can spend quality time with your loved one
- Be sexy and playful with your mate and make this night a special one! :)
- This may lead to long term relations :)!!!!!